Store Manager, Chicago
Rains is seeking a Store Manager or a partnership of two to manage our new store in Chicago, expected to open in Q2 2021. You will be a part of our Danish team in US, where your key responsibility will be to establish our retail business in Chicago creating results and driving sales. Is this you and do you have a partner or a friend you want to begin this journey with?
- Manage your team of Sales Assistants
- Responsible for store performance and KPIs
- Relevant local marketing initiatives
- Stock management and visual merchandising
- Sales and customer service
- Build bridge between European and American culture in a retail environment
- Experienced with management in a customer centric environment
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate your team
- Is business driven with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Industry, brand, and local market knowledge is a plus
- A team player with a proven track record of working in a fast-paced environment
We will offer you
- To be a leading part in the opening of our first store in Chicago
- A fantastic growth journey
- To be a part of our existing Danish management team in US
- We offer an attractive salary including financial support and general assistance with estate, visa etc.
Did we get your attention? Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com.